Guys: Happy Friday! What methods have you used to overcome fear of approaching women? Anxious to hear?

Guys how did you overcome your fear of approaching women? Is there a way to make this simple without being do nervous? Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to learn how to be relaxed first. Really relaxed. I mean you're sitting at home on the couch relaxed, but you're actually in a crowded venue. So I'd say the first step is to just absolutely relax and let nothing bother you. You can't let stuff bother you because you yourself are the reason you came to whatever place you've found yourself in.

Another good try I found was to let go of unnecessary fears we have. You'll find that a lot of people are just as afraid as yourself... you ever tried just looking at someone and then slowly looking away? It's that gaze of (there's no reason I can't look and it's not like I'm being intense or hostile). Once you start to just gaze at people, maybe you're walking down the street, giving people a genuine smile, it just makes you feel more at ease when starting conversations with people.

Remember that a lot of girls, especially in clubs and bars, are already on the defensive subconsciously, so even if you look your greatest and your approach was friendly, they'll still turn you down. That might bother you but, this shit happens to most people approaching other people. The difference is you've got to know it didn't mean anything, it just means you're going to try talking to someone else.

Just some thoughts. Hope it gives

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• This might sound strange but I always think of the pleasure she might bring me before I talk to her. If she's not interested at least I tried, and I can be proud of that.

• Wouldn't it hurt your feelings if she said you were no good?

• Why the hell would she say your no good. That never happens. And if she said it I know it to be false and would ask how she came to that conclusion.

• Happy Friday ! Get drunk.

• I don't drink my friend. .

• My friends live out of state.. I'm on my own

• Then option 3. Have something going in. You're at the library? You see her reading To Kill a Mockingbird? You've read that! Conversation ensues. Essentially make sure you have something in common first; if you can't tell ( which is rare, I mean even liking the same team is enough ) then sit back a minute and assess. If she shows nothing it's not really safe to saunter in.

• Just start off with casual talk, like you where talking to a friend.

• Like talking to a guy?

• I'm afraid it might discourage me

• It happens to most guys, don't sweat it

• Nope. Unfortunately it will most likely be awkward... You will be soo nervous, stomach turning over, sweating, fidgeting...Enjoy the feeling! Just suck it up, take a deep breath, and ask her

• If it's that hard forget it. THey aren't worth it

• Well, I don't know what else to tell you...

• No pain no gain right.. I hate that saying