Would you date me, even thought I've never had a boyfriend?

I've never had a bf and it seems like whenever i date someone i end up ruining it, and i end up dating guys who dont live in my town and it turns into long distance and i get hurt. Im also afraid of commitment and i dont want to continue dating cause im afraid of the pain.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had bad luck in my love life aswell with the result of falling in love while being loved with 2 girls but never actually ending up as a couple.

The fact you never had a boyfriend would be interesting in a way because we can both figure it out together rather then one of us having more experience.

I can understand that your affraid of commitment i also don't want to start something with someone if i don't think it will last. Because of that i always want to make sure the other person loves me for who i am and not because its just something they feel at the moment or for something i did.

What Guys Said 22

• I wouldn't avoid going on a date with you for those reasons. A date is just a date and nothing more.

• Sure, what are you doing tonight? I'll book a flight to Oslo.

Just kidding. Seriously though, I would think there should be no shortage of men who want to date you. You're very attractive, if you don't mind me saying so.

Now, why are you afraid of commitment? If you had to think of the reason why you haven't had a bf yet, what would it be?

• the last guy i dated was in jan - feb and things were great amazing, i was like omg finally, but he didn tlive in my town and than after our wow date he pulled away and told me he isn't looking for anything serious now due to the fact that he is busy and doesn't have the time, which is very true bc of his school and traveling, so im crushed

• afraid of getting hurt and left alone

• If you do not date, if you do not commit, that's a surefire recipe for being left alone.

• Sure, I like Spongebob.

• I don't know anyone about you to answer that question. Dating for me means I genuinely like your personality.

At best this question is saying to guys,

'Would you sex me based on my looks?'

• You look pretty cute, I'd go out on a date with you. And if you've seen me posting, you know I'm brutally honest, for better or for worse.

Look, free advice. Long distance "dating" is awful. Don't do it. And you might try asking your friends/family to set you up. Won't be as fun, but you mitigate your risk a bit, because not only will they only refer decent men, but those men, if you go out with them, have mutual friends and as such, a vested interested in keeping things polite, at least.

• Going strictly by looks, yes I would. I don't care at all if you never had a bf. I want to go to Norway sooo bad too.

• There's nothing to say I would. But there's nothing to say I wouldn't.

Everything you listed above I could overlook or wouldn't bother me, but I don't know if I'd date you simply because I don't know anything about you.

• It's so tough to say. I mean you could tell some things about you on here but nobody would believe that.

• It depends on if I like a girl as a person. I wouldn't care about her past.

• Yea lol its a positive in my case. I'd love to date a girl who's never dated anyone before.

• You're pretty good looking, surprised to hear your struggle. Unless you're trying to nab men out of your league (It's typical).

• Yeah, sure. I'm super lenient and stupidly loyal to a cause.

• UK isn't too far from Norway lol. But seriously it wouldn't bother me x

• Never having had a bf is a good thing. You're just not hot.

• thanks..lol

• coming from someone who is 30-35 years old, why dont you find someone your age? not someone whos 18-24... jesus.

To answer your question Myownhero:

i think you're beautiful, i think you've just looked down the wrong tunnel. any man would be lucky to date such a beautiful women like you.

being afraid of the commitment isn't a good thing. If you want to start a family at sometime then you're going to eventually need to take that risk that you are afraid of.

• Stay off my opinions, beta.

• i would no problem dating you at all.

• Yes I would

• Omg yes I would. Without even thinking about it

• You're attractive to me yes.

• Depends on if you hot or not, duh

• Whether you had boyfriends in the past or not don't matter to me. What matters is if I like your look and personality.

• These questions make me laugh. You have it easy in the dating world period. You could be 500lbs and there's always a guy who would approach. If you were a 500lbs man well good luck with that. But would I date you? Maybe.

• The ones with those kinds of experiences make them the best people to date, event commit to in the long term. It teaches them to value their relationships, to not take people for granted. The hardest part though is finding those kind of people. You seem very dateable: you look good, and you're tired of foolery and playing games. Nothing wrong with that. Seems to me any man would be lucky to have you, and a fool to hurt you and throw you away.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not a guy lol and I'm straight but I just wanted to say ur super pretty and to keep ur head up. Just bc u haven't had a boyfriend doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you :) you just haven't met the person that's meant for you. It's sounds like the guys you talk to aren't the right kind of guys. Just bc u have run into a few jerks doesn't mean all guys are like that :) plenty of fish in the sea and each one is different. Don't try and force and keep an open mind.

• uhm... god yes Q_Q I sure don't mind that you've never had a boyfriend :3 :3 :£

• Your super pretty, don't know how you've never had a bf. I'm sure guys would date you :)