Is it true that Latinas don't like black men at all?

I'm black guy from Trinidad and i have a good job, and it`s not the face i look good, getting black girls no problems but really i just fine Latinas girls to be very attractive, and its my dream really to get married with one but for some reason there just not in to it, is it the approach? I ask a Latino co worker of mine about hispanic women and responded that they hate black men and look at us a sub human and I'm like SERIOUSLY? Is it true that Latinas are very racist and colorstruck? Its even know when they date out, they go for white men like their anything special. Like i said , if its true and then give men reason why you dislike us? Want have we done to you?

I want only Latin women to give a feedback.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!!, it is true. How did you find out? *note the sarcasm*

I think people like who they like and that is all to it. I for one, race has NOTHING to do with anything

What Girls Said 2

• Latin women love black men and latin guys love black women. We are the same 12 lost/enslaved tribes. Dominica republic, puerto rico and chicagos south and wrst sides prove this. Happy dating.

• As a latina, I can say that some do like them and some don't. I don't have a problem in dating one.

What Guys Said 1

• Latina's have no objections to black men, but they're somehow repulsed by Jerked Chicken, Curried Goat, Roti and Ginger Beer. Though often misunderstood, this has always been where the problem has lain.