Why do guys find me intimidating?

I am in college and it seems like the only thing I hear from guys is, "You're so intimidating!" I can't figure out for the life of me why. I'm no brainiac, but I'm not dumb. I've been told I'm very pretty, I'm a little shy, but I love meeting new people, and I'm very athletic. I have standards, but they're not unattainable. My friends tell me I'm very friendly and approachable, so why do guys think I'm so intimidating?

Most Helpful Guy

• It has to be something you do. Either you are way smarter than they are. or maybe you are over bearing, or maybe you are really standoffish. Its kind of hard to give a good response to this with out having more info. You have your description that say you are this little quiet friendly girl who is everything a guy would want, but all the guys say you are intimidating. Need more info, though if you carry around a big axe or have a wolf follow you around that might cause issues.

• DING DING DING DING! That is the correct answer, in the very first sentence!

What Guys Said 4

• Many guys are intimidated by women they deem out of their league. I used to be that way before I got my confidence. Now I'm not.

• you're probably intimidating because you're showing signs of being unapproachable. body language is everything, when it comes to women

• Mmm.. I am already intimidated by your description. I wouldn't approach you i guess. I don't know...pretty girls would not like shy guys. Try out some confident guys because they will approach you. Though they are generally jerk. But take care

• post a pic and let's see.Being intimidating is the power with in.

What Girls Said 2

• You're intimidating for everything you just mentioned about yourself. Don't tell anybody for God sake, cuz that would give them the perfect opportunity to say, "oooo you're so intimidating!" As I really can't think of any other reason why they would. This may not be you but sometimes when people talk about themselves often, it can be intimidating for the listener. So just make sure you ask the people you talk to about them, listen to what they have to say about themselves. Then maybe you'll get the opportunity to say, "your so intimidating!" to them. Just as you know... a joke! ;D

• I LOVE those questions when the chick is like "omg Im so pretty and fit and cute and approachable and intelligent and cool and athletic and I have beautiful features and Im so nice and I'm extremely hot and I have thin long legs and I like playing video games and I have abs and round cute ass and everybody like my hair and I'm so.. Humble. What's wrong with meeeee?"

You're an attention whore compliments fisher, maybe that is what's wrong with you? Huh?

Kbye!