I'm 19 and I've only ever dated older men?

I'm 19 I'm attracted to older men and they are attracted to me. I have only dated men older then me I have never thought about dating someone my age. Why Do you think I am or most girls are attracted to older men?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is my understanding that many younger gals like older guys for their maturity, stability and often times experience with life and looks as well. However I haven't met any of them ;-)

What Guys Said 3

• Not to sound 18th-19th century but our parents play a big role in what we expect from our partner in a relationship. So why do guys tend to gravitate towards women who are supportive cook clean keep house? Cause that's how you'd assume a mom to be very caring & supportive.

Well that goes both ways what do you think the ideal dad is? Provides spoils family abit someone you can talk to for answers about serious crap. The odds of finding that in a 19 year old boy is low.

Same thing about most 19 year old girls that why most people your age just party & sleep around because they're not ready for that kind of relationship

• Are you single and are you hot? :)

• What do you consider older?

What Girls Said 3

• Probably because you like guys who are more mature.

• Older guys are hot.

• same, lol. like chocolateismylover said, they're hot.