How to tell the girl I'm dating that I want her to be my girlfriend?

I've gone on three dates with a girl I really like and I want to know how to take the next step.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Use your next date as a way to tell her, Choose a nice place and when the time is right you will know and tell her straight up how you feel.

• "_______ will you be my girlfriend"

• Yell her that you want to be exclusive with her

• Just ask her “Do you want to be my girlfriend?” So you wouldn't overthink things. If she accepts, then great. If she doesn't, then you have to accept it in a mature way.

• The next time that you go on a date with, tell her that you need to tell her something. You can begin by telling her how she makes you feel, and then you can ask the famous "will you be girlfriend" question.

• Be straight up with her. Say on these few dates we've been on together my feelings for you grew..... Dont say do u wanna go out with me. Say " do you wanna be my girlfriend" its cuter that way

• Tell her you want to be exclusive with her. Just like that.

• Well every girl want to be with the guy she likes
    So what u should do is say in like a corny cute way something and ask her if she would like to be ur girl friend

• Tell her that she's your girl! And when you're out call her your girlfriend and laugh a little then ask her how she feels about you and if she would like to take that next step

• The amount of dates you've gone on doesn't really matter - it's the amount of time. I say if you two have been talking for a solid month or two and she seems like she's interested just pull the 'So I've been thinking.. We've been talking a while now..' etc.

• Be brave. Do a romantic gesture then ask. Under no circumstances do it over the phone or over text.

What Guys Said 1

• Slow down, don't move too fast. Don't you know that love should last? Ok I stole that from a song but seriously slow down. Play it cool and do not be possessive and obsessive and she will be your gf. Play a little hard to get and be confident. Things will work out in your favor the less your try and the more you relax.

• slow down for sure but Play hard to get? LMAO That's a good one!

• Slow down you move too fast try & make the morning last?
      You're still here

• Not so much and yes I am stealing a song :)