Will this text game work on a girl I like?

I have a girl I like. I haven't been on a date yet with her but we have been texting for a bit now. Can I text her "I want you to be my girlfriend, let's hang out next week and see how that can work out?"

Thanks everyone. I text her asking for a date instead saying I want us to be more comfortable in person and she responded saying she's not into dating now and wants to keep her work life separate from her personal life. by the way I work with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep the messages coming right along in this bottle, sweetie. Open lines of Convo Is very important to get to know someone.
    However, if you haven't been face to face as of yet, don't move too fast to be so forward as to push her wrong buttons by asking her This question too soon.
    The best way to get to get better acquainted to even find out if there is chemistry and spark, is become friends First. Nurse and nurture This above all, and if Mother Nature sees fit for you both to sow More, you will know that it's time to start a Sizzling Real relationship.
    Good luck.xx

What Girls Said 4

• @Anonymous 90% chance It'll freaking her out a bit. Considering you barely know each other in the romantic sense. Instead try something like this, "I really find you stunning (name), I want to get to know you more. Next week are you free? I'd love to take you out on a date." It's simple, polite and very gentlemen like. Your text just sounds kinda middler schooler, no offense. Hope all ends well.

Sincerely,

Erotica

• If I were you I would ask her if she wants to hang out or grab something to eat so that way you get to know her better in real life and also not be too forward. Also, girls appreciate it more if they are asked to be your girlfriend face to face rather than by text because it's more thoughtful.

• Not directly "will you be my girlfriend" maybe.
    I think you should just let her know that you like her and see how that goes.

• It sounds a bit too forward to be honest

What Guys Said 2

• dude you haven't been on a date with her yet. you tell her that and you will chase her off. at least wait until the third date before saying that to her

• yea sure go ahead do it