Has anyone been afraid to date because they feel they aren't good enough?

I mean i hear that im pretty and im skinny etc, yes but with all that said im so afraid to date a guy and than show him "me". Im afraid of getting undressed because my boobs are small, and im middle eastern and maybe i have hair on my body.

I usually think why would he ever like me when he can go find someone so much better.
This scares me and i usully pull away.
Im confident until the point where you have to go deeper and i gets more serious.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think everyone gets that feeling at one time or another. I have never been anywhere close to being liked by girls as anything more than someone to talk to in school so I never had to worry about not being good enough. However, not being liked by anyone makes me aware that I'm not good enough. But that's just me. You need to focus on the positive parts about yourself and make sure that's what guys notice about you. Find out what's good about you and show it to others. Look for guys with a good personality. Don't just pay attention to looks. I think personality is more important.

What Guys Said 3

• If you mistrust yourself so badly, you're probably not ready to date to begin with. Accept yourself first. And change what you dislike.

• Everyone probably... I think I would prefer to go visit an interesting place together, or do another activity. That's less nerve wrecking than a date in a restaurant or visiting the other's home.
    The more relaxed you are, the better you'll feel.

• My best date was when we went eating and than went to a bar and did some tequilla shots and ended up in a all night open church..and than i went home

• awww u dont have to be afraid around meh hunny. i accept u juz the way u are if i have taken interest in u =)
    dont let little things like that get in ur way. no one is perfect anyways >.>

What Girls Said 3

• i guess what u should do is try to find a guy who has a good personaloty rather than a huge ego. i dont normally like really hot guys cz theyre so full of themeslves and they can't think about anyone but themselves...whereas guys who are normal goodlooking theyre are much better listeners and care about you..try this probably it will help u better..ca if u date guy that is not that hot then u won't feel self conscious about ur self either
    good luck :)

• That is very true, i try going for the ones with good hearts.

• yessyou do that girl :D but beware of the fakers..spend quality time with different guys before chosing the right one..hopefully u find the best out there :D

• i think that every guy has insecurities @letitbe, some guys just try to hide it behind their macho-ness and some guys well like the ones u said..but the thing is we girls can normally feel the vibe whether a guy is a genuine good hearted one or a fake..who just wanna be popular and wanna be seen with girls and also the down to earth ones are the best cz u won't be thinking all the time that he might cheat on you or leave you soo yeah :)

• No no no, the only reservations I have about dating a guy is if I feel like I have nothing to bring to the table, and that is only because I wasn't working or in school. As far as being physical, no one is perfect, and typically any man with respect who has made it so far to get sexual with you is not worried about your physical flaws, and most times doesn't even notice. Don't worry about the small things, girly. Be confident and it will not even occur to him that you have any flaws.

• Yes I've felt like that lots of times