not sure if I can feel, what I once had?

its hard to explain but it feels like I've lost some of my feelings, when I like someone i would get all these weird feelings, but for years now I have felt nothing, no sparks etc, it's like the switch has been turned off is that normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• you are too young to be at that stage. when you get to my age, then you can talk. But I guess you reached your BS line before anyone. I know what it feels like I been there. you get to a point where people and relationships are bs

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds to my like you are depressed. I think you should go talk to your primary and see what they say. If it is depression, they should be able to recommend some people

• I think to a certain extend life can drain us to the point where we are just numb to things. Butif eexcessive you might be depressed

• if you've been hurt too many times, yeah... it's like a self-defense mechanism

What Guys Said 1