Girls, should I post a shirtless pic on my dating profile?

Not as the main picture but just as one of the pics I have? I fairly skinny, but still have some muscle tone and a decent six pack if I flex my stomach. It only shows when I flex for some reason.

Ok well I never have posted one. Guess I won't then.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I'm with the other women here. Shirtless pictures always equated with douchbaggery. Even if you don't mean to, that's what it is. It tells a woman that you should find a quality about you more important than other things. Women can tell through a shirt what your body type is. What you're doing is showing off for not just her but everyone else, and women like their man to be theirs and reserve most of you for HER to find out -- unless the day comes and you go to the beach together. Until then, let that be a nice surprise for just her.

What Girls Said 11

• I would avoid it. While I always enjoyed seeing shirtless pictures of guys, it also caused me to take them a little less seriously. The words: douche, player, & casual usually run through my head.

• no one likes cocky douches. cept you of course.

• No. No. No.

I think that a majority of women, including myself, find that to be extremely douche-ish. Those would be the profiles I skipped over.

• No. That's disgusting and tells people you're not serious but looking for a booty call.

• Please don't don't do it. I like to see a guy looking happy on his pics maybe around friends or doing some sort of activity.

• I think it's tacky when guys do that.

• preferably not

• If you want to come off as a douche, yes.

• No. Just take a pic in a shirt that shows that you're in good shape. Shirtless photos anyways look douchey and/or desperate.

• I can't speak for other women, obviously, haha!
    But when I was on dating sites and the guy had a shirtless picture on his profile, he immediately lost credibility.
    I'd think he was just after sex and skip over him.

• no it makes you look like your just on their for hooking up and it makes u look stuck up.. leave something for them to discover

What Guys Said 6

• I've seen many girls' profiles that say not to message them if they have shirtless pics in the bathroom and such.

The only place I recommend them is for craigslist casual encounters because it's clearly sexually oriented.

• Don't do it! You will lose women! Chicks love mystery!

• yeah girls like the 6 pack, even if its the BS skinny one, I don't know why. You're trying to get laid not married, so who cares what girls you attract by it

• That's so gay bro hahahahhaha.

Take that as advice.

Its cheesy.

• If you show your tits, they probably won't

• No. I don't think it will bring anyone to be interested in dating and so on.