girl I know is like playing games and I'm not sure what to do next?

I meet almost exactly a year ago at local pub , I've seen her a number of times since then. we sort of became friends but never actually dated but she got really jealous a few times when I expressed interest in other girls.

I tried to find some ways to talk to her about things but didn't really get much out of her when I emailed or texted her. lately she's playing a lot of games and acts totally uninterested in me one night than back to being interested another. she is younger than me so maybe not as mature about things like this as I though but I do think she is interested in being more than friends.

so yeah I'm not sure where to go with this at present? should I still try and date her or date someone else knowing she is going to get jealous?

What Girls Said 1

• You said you met with her a YEAR ago. It's about time to take a step forward or just remain friends. She might be waiting for you to ask her out. She might be playing games to let you chase after her. She might be attracted to you but not to the extent of wanting a relationship with you. She might be that kind of girl who wants to be the center of attention. That's why when other girls appear in the picture, she feels jealous. That's not because she wants you. She wants all your attention instead.

I'd say ask her out directly and clearly. If she played games or gave you stupid excuses, then just be friends with her and go find yourself another girl. If she accepted, then great!

You have to know where you stand with that girl.

Hope this helps. :)

What Guys Said 0