girls, when should I setup a date with this girl I met online?

ok so we've messaged back in forth 5 or 6 times now all in one sitting and we seem to have things in common. What's the next step? I didn't want to jump the gun and setup a date right away, but I also don't want to wait too long and have her taken away by someone else. I'm new to this so what's the next step? Should I get her phone number or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's difficult to answer. When I online dated on average I only sent one message a day to guys. I didn't have a lot of time to be on there and I didn't want to rush things. I found that guys that wanted to message a ton and ask me out the next day wanted to move too fast for me in every aspect.

My currently relationship I met online. We messaged 2 or 3 times a week. after a couple of weeks of that he asked me out. We went on 1 date a week for about a month and then a few more dates a week.

Now in your situation you've messaged a bunch in one sitting so it's completely different. Also I don't know how old you are. I think speed slows down the older you get.

If I were you I'd tell her what you said here. You are interested but realize you've only had one real conversation. Tell her you're interested in getting to know more about her but don't want to rush or take things too slow, in case she thinks you aren't interested. Then let her decide if she wants to continue talking on the website or give you her number. Just be honest it's the best foundation for any relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• yes you should..u shouldn't keep her waiting that long and then set a place to meet..and then see where it goes from there :)

• Ask her to meet now. You already chatted too long as it is.

What Guys Said 0