Would you be attracted to her?

Would you be attracted to Venus Aphrodite if she would look in real life like she looks on paintings (with curves and stuff)?

* if she were to be a real person, would you be physically attracted to her?
*refering to the paintings, not armless statues hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• Venus has been portrayed a million different ways. Umma Thurman once portrayed Venus (and I thought she wasn't very pretty).

Yes, I think the way she is portrayed is usually very attractive. By the way, often the woman you are seeing painted as Venus is in fact a real woman. The artists would hire models, or some rich nobleman wanted his wife to be portrayed as Venus, so the painter would immortalize her as Venus. I read an interesting article on the female figure in art which contradicts some long held beliefs. It's worth looking into. You can take it or leave it.

www.newscientist.com/article/dn10927#.U2axSixOVMt

Now, if I did encounter Venus, I would probably ask her, "What the hell did I ever do to you?" It seems Venus and I aren't on speaking terms.

• intresting...

why do you think that is so?

• so what you are saying is that you think that she would be attracted to you, but you aren't into her?

• No, other way around. I would be attracted to her, but not vice versa.

What Guys Said 6

• I probably would:
    www.google.com/search

Yes, they carry a few lbs more than many models today do. Those models are often coke siffing teens.

• yep, she's hot. Curves were more in fashion when those paintings and sculptures were made.

• I would prefer a girl with arms. Oh, you mean she did have arms at one time? Who stole them? Just the statue? Okay, then, but how do you take her places dressed like that.

• you do understand that there are more than one statue, and we aren't talikng about the statues, rather paintings*

• wait, so you would find her attractive, considering she was approprietly dressed for the occasion?

• Possibly, but I did not say dressing appropriately would make her attractive, I just asked how to take her places without the clothes. Of course, if I met her at a Naked Bike Ride, we could go places naked. Wait, she would need arms for steering the bike. Wait, we took care of that. Okay!

• Well she is the goddess of love with power over men put to and to together,

• indeed, but for the sake of an experiment, say she wasn't a godess, with no powers, then, would you be attracted?

• Sure I guess I did write a poem that had her in it lol.

• I don't think Venus is particularly attractive.
    Besides, I like my women with a little more... arm?

• not talking about the statues

• you can't imagine her as a real person?

• I can but... I don't think a painting captures the essence of a real person you know? Maybe I'm just artistically retarded

• I'd like to lend her some clothes, but I'm a guy sooo...

• sooo? soo what? xD

• that doesn't really answer my question...

what kind of coupon?

• Well I don't think I'd be attracted to her, but I have a few coupons for Food Lion, Macy's, and a free ticket to a movie that I got out a cereal box. Maybe I'd take her out on a date? (assuming I win another free movie ticket)

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know that many guys with an Amputee Fetish

• No i dont like girl

• nice way of earning 1 extra xper point hahah ;)

• Fine i have a God sandwich, and you have a what, what, a taco, a open face sandwich. I dont know but that's what you have. FTW

• ...k lol