After how long of dating are you usually asked if the relationship is exclusive?

So how many dates/ time has to go by before you usually do become exclusive?

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't even to ask it, at some point you just know. The only situation where you would need to have that talk is if one person cares more then the other. In that situation it doesn't matter if you have the talk or not cause it won't work out. He just doesn't feel that way about you

What Girls Said 2

• It depends, I generally leave it up to him to ask and keep open to seeing other people until then.
    Generally if I'm not sure about the relationship I like to prolong it, while when I am sure, I kinda want to be exclusive after like two dates. After kissing it should be exclusive for me tho. I think a month or so is good if you see each other regularly

• I expect an answer after 1-2 date - for me the relationship begins BEFORE you guys go on a date.

What Guys Said 0