Guys: How often do you call your girl beautiful?

Girls, how often does your bf call u beautiful?

I rarely ever get called beautiful in general...my bf doesn't even do it lol *sad face* (serious)
Not like i'm fishing for it but it would be nice sometimes...right?

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex never did... Not unless I asked. It hurt, he wasn't the affectionate type.

• My bf is like that :o
      Is that why he's an ex?

• It was part of it, he was too closed off and really I was alone in the relationship

• Yea i hear ya :/

What Guys Said 9

• I'm not in a relationship but i'm casually seeing someone... I call her beautiful far too many times a day, mainly because i'll tell her she is and she doesn't believe it herself and we just go in circles over it for ages at least once or twice a day.

• How cute =)

• Ah I think she'll always be a bit insecure, she's very self conscious about scars and a skin condition she's had since birth... She thinks it's unattractive, I think she's beautiful regardless and besides there's more to her than just how she looks in terms of what I like about her.

• She has a good one on her hands :)

• I would try to give a compliment of some sort every day. It may not be you're beautiful exactly cuz that gets boring but something that makes her feel good and that I think she is a FOX! Like I love your butt in those pants or you are so adorable when you wear my wife beaters. Something like that. I wrote lots of notes too with all kinds of things on them and left them in surprising places. Like inside the medicine chest or in the fridge on the milk or on the next slice of bread lol. It was fun. I do know one of them appreciated it. The rest, who knows.

• Ur awesome!

• Hahaha I wish I was and I wouldn't be single. Although I would rather be single than be with some I was with for a while by a long way.

• Nothing wrong with that!

• When I'm with someone I just love telling them every single day. I feel it inside and I just contain it, ya know? :)

• Every. Fucking. Day.

• I sing that bruno mars song to her. She just laughs at me

• Not with anyone atm. When I was I'd say it every now and again, when I thought she looked especially good that day. Some guys say it every day but I think the meaning gets lost if you repeat it over and over.

• Gurl u the finest thing in the world. I juz gotta get chu on my team <3

• I tell my gf just about every day

• Unfortunately, not very much. Well, at least verbally. She is quite beautiful, and quite conceited as well. The attention she gets from guys is unbelievable, so I usually compliment her when I feel the need to so.

The chic is bad, and she knows that many guys will drop what they are doing for her, which is why I don't. Nonetheless, I don't have to say a word to compliment her. My eyes when looking at her at times, I'm positive, compliments her more than any word I can speak.

What Girls Said 8

• He tells me that almost every day, especially since I once told him that I didn't believe it! I am lucky... some guys don't say anything at all.

• Nope. And your right it would be nice.

• Almost all the time.

I personally think that it's a beautiful thing and I love it. But every guy is different; some give a lot of compliments and others don't. I love compliments though, and I really can't last long with someone who isn't affectionate, loving, caring, and expressive... I guess it's a girl thing :D

• He tells me everytime we're together. The good thing is it's making me better at taking compliments lol.

• That's nice of him :)

• Yeah I've never been with someone like that lol. Most guys just comment when you look different/very dressed up lol.

• when i had one everyday

• Maybe once a month. If I'm lucky.

• How do u feel about that?

• I think u are too =D

• Thanks guys:) I know he does too... It's just nice to hear it :)

• Never haha. He stopped trying to compliment me very early on. I am horrible at accepting compliments.

• Once a week to once every two weeks.