What was craziest thing that happened, while you were making out?

like the craziest thing u ever witnessed..while making out!! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• a housemate burst into the room yelling ARE YOU OK? ! ! when my boyfriend and i were having sex...

What Guys Said 11

• Made out with a girl in my car in the middle of a forest at 12am. Some cop car pulls up and out comes a couple of cops with torches. ID control, we were both over legal age. "Don't do that here". We rode 3 miles, parked in another secluded spot in the forest, got at it again. Again a cop's car. :-P

A month later, the same happened in another forest, another town. some 30 miles from there.
    :-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P

• hahaha were they tracking or something? lol

• No, probably an instruction from the Attorney General to the DAs to isnstruct the cops to patrol more at night in the forests to scare 'forest fornicators' . LOL.

• Laser beams shot out of her eyes, and cut my nose clean off.

• My cat at the time, Kitty, just stared at us and smiled. When a cat smiles your soul chills a little; kept going but she just kept smiling... We didn't do that again.

• 9/11 happened, right down the the street!

• Wanna try and see whats crazy about us?

• Lowell whats yours

• She moaned. It was hot.

• Ha I make sure nothing in gets away when that but once I richochet hit a fan -_-

• I almost chocked to death on her gum lol

• I came to realize the secret of the universe

• Made out with a girl in my car in a carpark in the middle of a national park at 12am. Someone's hens night limo pulls up and out comes a ton of drunk people.

• hahaha she might have been freaked out :D

• We both were but lesson learned don't make out at a carpark in a national park on Saturday nights thats where all the drunk people wind up.

What Girls Said 5

• When I was a sophomore, I had this bad-boy-boyfriend whom I lived an hour away from (he is my cousin's neighbor) we went past curfew to go to the park, maybe around 11pm. My cousin lives in La puente which is a ghetto place. We decided to go to the park and make out behind this tree, we were even getting close to having sex until we saw two cop cars stop by and searching around the park with flashlights. I pulled up my pants as fast as I could. My boyfriend at the time had to cover my mouth because they were so close to us and we were minors. The other cop that was far away yelled at the one that was getting closer to us to come over to him because he caught two others having sex. I saw the mans bare ass on the other side while he was getting up! I was so confused that I did not have time to think. We ran when we had the chance and it was scary but fun at the same time! really got my adrenaline going. A day that I will always remember. Of course when my cousin had to open the door for me, she slapped my past boyfriend across the head and then she pulled me in by my shoulder, she is three years younger than me, too. I never mentioned this story in full detail, I left the whole sex part out to everyone until now. That was three years ago and I have grown up so much.

• Was making out with a random dude at a club when my best friend ran to us and she grabbed my throat and like dragged me away she nearly strangled me lol. She did that out of love tho, cause he was ugly (appearantly) and well I didn't even know his name.

• hahahah i laughed so hard!! it must have been pretty shocking at first

• Hell yea! I was drunk as fuck though so I didn't even realize it at first.

• we broke the futon.

• I saw my friend watching me and this guy make out for the first time... she clearly wanted the latest gossip first!

• I forgot to breathe so i fainted lol hahahaha