Got a date tomorrow, what do you think of a metallic black suit with back shirt (open collar)?

Pretty self explanatory, i have a date tomorrow, pretty formal place we're going to, dress code is for guys to wear a suit, we're allowed open collared shirt though.

What do you reckon, metallic black suit with black shirt (open collar)? This is the first time she'll see me in a suit, our first real official 'date' actually. Wanna make a good impression.

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Please please please leave out the metallic suit! that is tacky and way too overdressed. Keep it simple but don't keep it simple at the same time. Just wear a black suit and closed collard shirt. Like Daph81 said, go with classic suits, they are sexy!

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Metallic, as in shiny? I don't think shiny suits are a great idea. I personally don't like them. Classic suits are sexy

0|0
    0|0
    • it's not that shiny, just a tinsy little bit

• Add some colour e, g, a red or white shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • a metallic suit can only be worn by pop stars and then only on stage

0|0
    0|0
  • Metallic sounds a bit over the top

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Metallic is honestly best avoided.
    If it is formal then I would suggest you wear solid colours that contrast well. A Blue shirt, for instance, would generally go well with a black suit. And I would say a closed collared shirt might be a better idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Step 1: Get a suit! Suits are cool!
    - Barney Stinson

2|0
    0|1