Guys, would you rather a strong woman, or a quite woman?

Guys, would you rather have a relationship with a strong, independent woman, or a quite woman who wants you to 'take care of her', so to speak?

*quiet, not quite

Most Helpful Guy

• Balance is key. Go to far to either extreme and I wouldn't be able to take it. I want a woman that can take care of herself and do her own thing but I also want a woman that isn't afraid to admit the vulnerability of needing another person from time to time (me). Every now and then we need somebody to help us, a shoulder to cry on, or somebody to tell us when we are being stupid. We also need to be our own selves and do for ourselves to keep improving and becoming better people since we are ultimately responsible for our own happiness.

What Guys Said 14

• I can't come to terms with this as a male. I see women as smaller, weaker intellectual equals. In some aspects, I will help them when given the chance such as carrying things, protecting them and, of course, the classic "Can you open this?" and take pleasure in doing so. On the other hand, since they are my equals, I should not be required to approach them, pay for their things and put most of the effort in courtship.

However, women largely insist on having males take the dominant role in dating and courtship despite, in many cases, making just as much money as him and having the same basic rights and privileges. Some go as far as calling themselves "feminists" and fighting for rights they already have. Doesn't make any sense to me.

• A mix of both

• Quiet woman does not mean she is not strong. There is difference in obnoxious and smart. Quiet women can be still be independent and plan businesses.

Dont want to confuse quiet as needy/clingy though a husband is suppose to provide for family.
    Are you asking this to determine which path to take or seeing if yourself fit the bill?

• First one.

• I don't mind either to be honest I enjoy more quite women as I am a quite man myself but I also enjoy the challenge that stronger women possess so both.

• Neither, strong woman will try to push me aside all the time and a quiet woman is like dating a piece of paper.

• a quiet woman who wants me to 'take care of her', not that I mind her doing her own thing its just the two types bring completely different types of attitudes/personality's to a relationship

• I need a strong woman who can beat me up and has as much flair for life if not more than I do. I hate always winning my battles of wits and will.

• I would prefer a little bit of both

• Which of em is hotter?

• I don't want a girl that I need to take care of... I would want her to be self-sufficient and independent, but I also don't want her to be overbearing. I'm a rather quite person that takes care of myself. So, I would want a girl that is also quite but can take care of herself. So, a bit of both.

• Quiet woman. Aggressive women turn me off.

• I don't mean aggressive, more independent and strong-willed. etc

• If she's independent, she doesn't need a man.

• So only quiet, dependent women should get a husband because they 'need' them?

• I have a strong quite girl, when I first met her I thought she is the typical quite girl, as we started to know each other I was surprised by how intelligent she was considering the fact that most teens are all "YOLO" "SWAG". In case you think she is a geek she isn't she is quite but she has a very powerful mind, and it drives me crazy (in a good way).

• do you mean quiet instead of quite?
    I would like a strong woman that doesn't feel she's self righteous just for having boobs and reproductive orgians on the inside. Men matter too.

having a girl that's quiet would be nice too but if she's unable to wipe her own bum it can get very tiering. Much like taking care of some one elses child.

What Girls Said 2

• Can't she be strong AND silent?

• I find that really strong people are usually the ones that are also quiet...

• im looking forward to these responses