Is making out with 6 dudes in one year considered being a slut?

From the age of 15 to 16 (I'm 16 now) I've made out with 6 dudes total, and 4 of them were random dudes in a club when I was drunk. There's a story behind every one of them but this is the short version. ^

MAYBE 7 in stead of 6 but I don't think so, but yea both of us don't remember.. so anyway. Does it make me a slut?

Most Helpful Guy

• An average of 1 guy in 2 months? NO WAY :D and wouldn't be either if you'd made out with 3 or more guys a month too.

You did something, you enjoyed it; leave it at that. Why do you want to fret about how people judge you etc? Live your life but remember to be safe on all counts.

Don't do anything you regret and don't regret anything that makes you feel good while your act hasn't harmed / hurt anyone innocent :)

Moreover, you are taking about making out and not about sex. My answer remains the same even if it were sex :)

• Even though it does hurt my best friend. She hates it when I do that and leaves me with her being mad at me.

• Haha well thank you too. I wish I could've selected both women and guys as mh, but well you deserve it.

• lol the pleasure is always & wholly mine :)

Ah something that I've always thought of - GAG allowing an MH each in men & women sections :)

But you can always mention who in the girls will you select MH for this answer :)

Thanks again :)

What Guys Said 16

• Wow, you should go into standup comedy.

Kissing/making out is child's play. Being considered a 'slut' only comes into consideration when its involving sleeping around.

Even if it was sex, 6-7 in a year really isn't a lot if you're single and sociable.

• I know. I don't consider myself a slut either, it's just that my friends don't agree with my kind of behaviour. I'm acting slutty according to them and well I don't exactly think they're wrong.

• When girls pull the slut card, 9/10 times its out of jealousy

• I see. alright

• I wouldn't be so concerned about you making out with 6 guys as I would about you being drunk in a club at 15-16. That's a much bigger red flag to me.

• I'm sorry, I should've added to this that the legal drinking and smoking age in holland used to be 16, it changed in January. Now it's 18. But as I was used to it being 16 I don't mind at all.

• Even though such behavior was obviously more socially accepted in Holland, it's still a bad sign in my opinion, and can even be dangerous (at least risky).

Girls kiss boys. That's no big deal. But many people live the kinds of lives where they can't conceive of having fun unless they are drunk, and it usually starts by drinking and getting drunk while young, and it's a very sad way to live in my opinion.

• I know I'm worried about that too.

• Yeah, you're gross. Especially at your age. I wouldn't want to date you. You're not a slut because you didn't let them fuck you -- from what you've admitted -- but you certainly aren't the choice selection. I'd rather be single than dating the girl who made out with "6 dudes in one year" -- 4 of whom she didn't even know. Good luck with your life.

• Dayum. Alright then, thanks for your opinion.

• everyone has there own opinion about what it takes to be a slut, in your case, in my opinion i don't think that makes you a slut, I think your taking things a little fast for only being 16 but definitely not a slut. I hope my opinion helps.

• Making out is nothing. I guess when you're 15 it is, but you're not having sex. You're not a slut.

What clubs do you go to at 15 though?

• No. In one day, yes. Even in one month I would not say that about you.

• if they were all at the same time yeah i would think you are a slut. but other than that no i wouldn't

• Spread over the year. One time there were 2 dudes at one evening but that's about it.

• I didn't. It was just making out. I went second base with one of them, that's it.

• again you are no slut. you are fine

• Thats not a slut compared to the girls i know.. Whos 19 and her number is in the 30's...

• Yeah you're a slut, go to slut jail.

• It's not slutty at all. But a fake is a bit slutty at that age lol.

• Explain why this is fake?

• A fake id*

• Oh lol. Well I dont have a fake ID, I want one but I think its too risky.

• I dont think it does.

• Depends if you are hot, No.

• You got a fake id how did you get into a club and drink?

• My friends are all over 16, they can get me in. I also have 1 or 2 friends over 18 who can get booze. But often friends of my friends get the alcohol.

IN the club I just get dudes to buy me some or friends. I don't know how but I always have a drink somehow.

• "in a club when I was drunk..."

yeah, that's slutty.

• No it makes you normal

• No honey bun it doesn't

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think it means you're a slut. But I dislike a bit the fact that you're 16 and you're getting drunk. It seems really low and embarrassing to me for a girl to be drunk. You can drink, just not to the point when you don't realize what you're doing.But it probably is just me who thinks this...It doesn't make you a slut at all, but I think you should just tone it down a bit, because you're only 16. Make out with the people you know haha. We may say you aren't, but you know how fast rumors are spread and you can end up with people thinking you are.Have a nice day!

• Don't worry so much about the "slut" word and focus more on being safe and doing what feels right to you. If something doesn't feel right after you've done it, then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. If something feels great, then keep doing! (Just protect yourself so you don't live with regrets later).

You're just kissing and having fun. Don't stress.

• I am enjoying it, people and friends don't though.

• They'll only give their "input" if you allow them too. It's not as if you're having sex with a new guy every weekend, you're just kissing. Your real friends won't judge you for it.

• True.

• not really. just might want to slow it down a little

• You are not a slut. I will suggest however you deserve to give yourself some more self respect. You're too young to be clubbing and making out with guys who are probably too old for you. Take pride in who you allow to touch your body.

• Nope don't think so.

• No, not really.

• I don't think so.

• Last year I would have said, "Yeah, getting kind of slutty there," but after experiencing the past year with a newly single suite mate/best friend and watching her go on 3 dates a weekend with a different guy each night and making out with all of them every time...no, 6 in a year is nothing. My suite mate did double that in a month.

*She didn't sleep with any of them - just made out. She's not a total lost cause lol

• Haha this is hilarious, I could do 4 in one night don't even ask how many for one year (i'm 21 though). It doesn't make you a slut unless with all those guys you're going a lot further...around the same time.