Guys, do you like it when women play mind games?

My tolerance for that is zero. As a man, I will only make an effort for a woman twice. To begin with, if they never return my call or text, they will never hear from me again, nor will I ask them out. If the second time I ask a woman out, she declines and does not offer an alternative date or time, I never ask her out again. The most important thing to remember is that, in life, the most precious thing is time. Once you waste time on something futile you can never get it back. Don't waste time on women who are lost causes and I mean that. Could you date woman like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's like asking if people like it when their car gets keyed.

No guys likes games, you just have to blow through their shit tests and then dump them for payback after you're done nailing her ass.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sure you already know the answer to this. I don't think any gender likes the mind games, but they happen for one reason or another.

• The reason I asked this was because some people said people play games to detect if they're truly interested.

• Most women find guys like me boring.

• I'd rather have someone like you than a guy who confuses me and makes me over think and doubt everything.

• Doesn't always have to be mind games. The woman could be very busy as well. For example, in graduate school and just started her career. Some people are just busy and people mistake it for mind games, then miss out on true love because they don't want to get 'hurt'.

What Guys Said 5

• I hate it!!!

• i absolutely hate it when women play mind games. and i dont like to waste time on lost causes either. thats why i am not wasting my time on a majority of the women on this site

• Absolutley not

• Nooo don't do it, don't expect it. Mind games are pathetic.

• i dislike all the mind games, im trying to have a real relationship, not waste time on silly things