Scared to kiss this guy I'm dating.......HELP!!

I have been dating this guy who I really like. We are going on our 4th date with his brother and his brothers wife on Friday. Every time we say goodnight he hugs me and last time he kissed me on the cheek. I have never kissed a guy before so I have NO clue what to do! I AM SO NERVOUS! What date is it appropriate to kiss? I have no idea what to do! I'm afraid to death I will be bad at kissing. Should I kiss him on the cheek or just kiss him and is there anything I need to know? I'm just afraid of messing up. HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest kissing is nothing big, I'm sure since you have never kissed a guy before your going to be nervous but its all about you. Once its done its done and since its your first time its going to be fine. Once you do it you will never again be nervous. As for when its appropriate to kiss someone.. its depends on the situation but since your going on the fourth date I definitly say its time, maybe even overdue. You don't want him to think you don't like him. Plus both of you want to kiss so just enjoy it. Good luck

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• If you want to kiss him then go for it! Trust me when I say that it's pretty much a natural reflex. There's no need to worry about not being the best because there's time to improve (I'm going to assume that he's going to want to kiss you for long periods of time eventually haha).

• Just kiss him on the cheek and see how it goes! Just kiss when you feel like kissing, no need to specify which date to kiss I think, it's sounds like a chore! By the way, if the guy is good at kissing, he'll be able to guide you on how to kiss properly during kissing, and you two will end up being good at kissing.

• i was soo nervous when I had my first kiss..but its really nothing.it was like 2secs an it was over.dont stress about it because I promise you its nothing.and next time you go on a date give him a kiss because I say he's readyy.ofcorse ur going to have that feeling but everything will b ok!