He is rich, goodlooking, educated and nice but I am not feeling it?

So I recently met this guy who lives in manhattan crazy rich, goodlooking and really down to earth and sweet guy. He is open and doesn't seem like a player and he has been open about his past encounters too. Very career Oriented and probably every girls dream! But here is the problem I am really not feeling it. I don't know what it is? He even proposed me for marriage but it's just my heart is not settling. I really don't know what it is. He is just perfect !!! I don't want to say no to him and later regret about it..I don't know what to do? Anyone have same experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's your problem. You describe him as rich, good-looking, and educated. These are all superficial traits.

A woman that truly loves her man and has a genuine appreciation for him would describe him in more endearing terms. He's thoughtful, loyal, protective, understanding, etc. In other words, he touches your heart and not just your female ego (the hypergamous material chaser)

You don't love him as a man. You love what he symbolizes. You're after the superficial traits he posseses, and by virtue of this, you're living on the shallow end of a lie.

• you are so right! no wonder i find him so boring because all he yaps about all the time is about himself and his money! there is nothing i found interesting in him besides that!

What Guys Said 6

• he proposed to you and you guys aren't even a couple?

Honestly, it's perfectly normal to not have feelings for someone that has a lot of great features. Sometimes that special feeling, that "love" is a unique, special connection you feel. It transcends looks, status, even honorable characteristics.

• If you aren't feeling it then you aren't feeling it. People are compatible to varying degrees and if you dont mesh then you dont mesh. No point in trying to force it that would only lead to problems.

• i gave him a slight hint that i was interested as well just to see now he backed out and he barely texts! lol why are guys so weird these days?

• I dont know people are weird

• Obviously you're not into him as a person, so save him some really nasty long term damage and cut him loose.

• you obviously are not in love with the guy so dont marry him. marriage is for those that are in love with eachother

• Rich, educated not important. Nice is important

• yeah well i started to show that i am interested as well and since then he's been very different and aloof..he barely talks now..i have no idea whats going on in his mind..i am loosing interest pretty quick lol

• i wish i am that guy. girls in my place prefers those attributes which is a perfect man for them

What Girls Said 4

• Why did he purpose to you if y'all aren't even on the same page? It be different if he saw and felt how crazy you were for him and all feelings are mutual but they aren't hence your question. Girlie, if the feelings aren't there, if "it's" not there then it is what it is. You can't make something be there that isn't. Besides, for him to propose so quickly with feelings not being reciprocated should really turn you away. He sounds like he's either in lust (infatuated ) or desperate...or both lol good luck ! :-)

• Well he is settled he is 28 and I am 24. We have been seeing each other for few months but he is totally in love but at the same time he makes me feel like as if we both r strangers and I am Wtf I don't know if I wanna be with him lol

• Whoa...not good! Maybe he met someone? Or maybe he FEELS you are not sincerely interested in him?

• no I don't know what it is but since he started to show so much interest in me i also started showing interest as well..now he is making it seem like i am the only one after him and i have been initiating convos since past 2-3 days and yday he checked his whatsapp but never replied to my texts.. so yeah !

• You don't have feelings for him. It doesn't matter how perfect he is. He is not perfect "for you".
    There is no list for love. It happens or not.
    Don't force, if it happens, it will happen naturally.

• He could have an ulterior motive for hiding something.

It's just too obvious you two are from different worlds.

• Send him my way pretty please