Girls: do you prefer a guy to have a lot, or little experience?

I am hoping for girls around 20 (18-22) to answer this question, but anyone can answer. Please state why you chose what you did.

And when I say experience, I mean how many girls a guy has slept with, dated, kissed, etc. Those things.

Thanks!

• Lots of experience
  • Some experience, but not much
  • Click here to see results (guys)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would want a guy who has some experience, but not a guy who always sleeps around with a bunch of people. I say this because I can understand a guy having sex with his girlfriend and I can respect that but I don't respect a guy who just sleeps around to get his satisfaction and then moves on. Also, guys with some experience probably have a decent idea of what to do and how to please a girl. I mean I would date a virgin too. I have nothing against them, but of course I'm sure sex would be better with a guy who had a little experience.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm 19 and I definitely prefer a guy with experience but not a huge man whore. If I found out he's slept with like 50+ women then I'm turned off. But I'm very much turned on by a guy who has experience, knows how to please a woman and can lead in the bedroom.

• Personally, less experience. He's usually more affectionate, values you more, that kind of thing vs a guy who sleeps around and thinks girls are interchangable. Plus, it's cuter. ;)

• I prefer a guy who's somewhere in the middle. If he's slept with too many girls, than I worry that he's probably a player and he'll try to play me. But I don't want to be his first either. But in the end, if you really like a person, the past doesn't matter. I think it's better to not know how many girls the guy has been with, personally.

• Lol, you're cute, you know?

In my opinion, no man is inexperienced. We all have basic insticts and libio is a strong drive--especially in men. They may feel unexperienced, but once they get in the bedroom, it's just natural--as it should be.

As for my personal preference, I'd rather them not have had sex before hand.

• When you really like someone you don't care how much experience. I would prefer a guy with less experience personally. They are less likely to have stds and less likely to be mentally comparing you to past girls they have done stuff with. I mean yeah it's nice if they know what they are doing. But sometimes a guy can have a lot of experience and think they know what they are doing when they really don't. I hate that. A guy being a virgin would be attractive to me. So what if he doesn't know what he's doing? The girl can always teach him.

• The less experience the better. they tend to be nicer and they tend not to be man whores or users.

• Nice, I'm 20 and have only had 1 girlfriend, my problem is I have trouble meeting girls and/or making the first move when I find someone.

• There is nothing wrong with one girlfriend. Where have you tried meeting girls?

• Check your messages.

• I like guys with eather no expierience or only a little kuz To me,guys that have slept with alota girls is a huge turn off..it makes me feel like I'm just some girl that he's gonna have sex with an nothing more.

What Guys Said 1

• It all depends on the girls personality. If she is dominant in bed she is going to like a less experienced man. More submissive women prefer more experience.

Women in the age range you specified will, for the most part, expect whoever they are sleeping with to be mind-readers and know exactly what she wants, how she wants it, and when she wants it.

Sex is absurdly simple once you get the hang of it. All you really need to know is where her clit is and how to incoperate it into whatever you are doing, be it oral sex or what have you.

Also here's a pro-tip for free: Women don't like you shoving your finger(s) up their twats like you are checking for ovarian cysts. You're not a gynecologist, sorry.

• The poll suggests otherwise as I thought it would.

• One girl is hardly a reasonable sample size.

• I understand that. My point of making this question was to see if girls preferred someone in my situation (some experience, as I'm not a virgin or anything) or someone who has had plenty of experience.