Would date someone with Aspergers?

Curiosity had staying up last night, thumbing through the web for a definitive answer. The responses were...erratic, at best. I decided to do an opinion poll of my own, after reading up on the varied opinions of the masses. What do you think? Would you date an Aspie?

• Yes
  • No
I really need to proofread before I post.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think what people lack is knowledge. People who have Aspergers Are high ftioning people. There is not a lot that they can not do. In fact my niece has Aspergers And she is going to the 3rd grade with all As. Normal classes to boot. People don't get that a person is not there so called disability. They are people who just don't fit this world's idea of normal. Yes people have dated people with disabilities and lived a happy life with them. People need to stop counting people with disability out! They are humans who just learn different and experience life different. Myb

• I know, I have an IQ of 118, I'm not like Forrest Gump. This is part of the reason I gave up dating, at least temporarily, anyway.

What Girls Said 3

• I like literal people. they tend to bullshit less.

;)

• As an aspie myself, I would, but I'd prefer him to be LESS high-functioning than I am.

• No I wouldn't. I have enough problems of my own that I'm not strong enough to deal with someone else's problems

What Guys Said 2