What do you think about me?

Guys, of all the things I've said on this site, based solely on that, the comments, the answers, the questions, what do you think about me? Its basically my personality. Would you date me based solely on that? Am I appealing to you with my personality? Don't think about my age or my lack of picture, just what I've said, personality wise. What do you think? Be brutally honest, don't hold back. I'm ready to take it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you're a bad person, but I wouldn't date you.

What Guys Said 2

• I think your definitely up there with personality. You seem interesting, very intelligent, and I really enjoy answering your questions. I think that makes you unique in your own right. Your definitely the dating type, opposite of what gotc said.

• Don't have a problem with you. You post a lot of questions and are very inquisitive. Nothing wrong with that. And like what littletad said, you seem like a dating type. Don't worry. : )

What Girls Said 1

• I never really talked to you, but I really like your questions. They are really a lot of fun to answer and are interesting. :) You really seem nice, too, from what I can tell. ^-^ I have nothing bad to say about you at all.