How would you react if you found out the person you were dating was a super hero?

You found his costume and managed to see them performing super moves. Your reaction?

0|0
12|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I knew it!

0|0
    0|0
  • marry himmm

1|0
    0|0
  • pester him to get me a super power too. Otherwise I'd rat his identity out! haha!

1|1
    0|0
  • I would be much more into him haha super heroes are awesome. I would definitely marry him and have super kids with him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably make a movie. Just kidding...that's what all the superhero movies are. Haha. Probably just be like hey that's cool. I like you even more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would tell him to lay off of the drugs as I am slamming the door shut behind me. The end.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think "lucky me"

0|0
    0|0
  • i would demand he impregnate me

0|1
    0|0
  • I would feel shocked in a good way and really excited! I just hope its not x-ray vision! hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him to marry me? haha, I'd love it especially if he's able to fly!

0|1
    0|0
  • create children with him

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Find the source of their powers, use that knowledge to give myself powers and then if things don't work out, become their arch nemesis.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd pull her hand, hug her and kiss her suddenly :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Be in disbelief at first, and after awhile I would than demand she bites me, I want super powers too =D.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be really really jealous. But I'd be curious to what she can do with her powers :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. I do this for a kids charity..its great fun xx

0|0
    0|0
  • First I'd sex her then I'd go on a scientific hunt to see where the powers came from.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know you want me baby, I think I want you too, I am your Superman, I am here to rescue you:-p

0|0
    0|0