What kind of dances to couples do at prom?

What kind of dances do couples do at prom? And what kind of music do they play?

Most Helpful Guy

• Me and my female friend did the usual spinning, moving, switching styles with each other and generally taking up a lot of space while everyone else was stationary. We just love to dance though. Her boyfriend got quite upset about it (he's never come up town with us and I don't think he knew I dance with her like that).

What I'm trying to say is just have fun. You'll see couples doing all kinds of things but if you yourself don't find it fun you won't have fun and fun is what it's all supposed to be about.

What Guys Said 2

• Slow dancing for couples. Or club like dancing...our school did that. According to what I've heard, most other schools did not dance like this at school dances.

They play all the new songs on the radio. Every city has those stations that play the newest songs on repeat every hour or so. Stuff from artists like Katy Perry, Usher, and such.

• Twerking, yiking, grinding, dry fucking, the usual at prom these days.

What Girls Said 1

• They usually play a variety of music kinda like at a school dance. Couples would usually do slow dancing