Guys! Do you usually text a girl...?

Guys, do you usually text a girl everyday if you like her? Sometimes my convos between this boy I've been talking to are short, but we still make an effort to talk every day. And usually he texts long paragraphs. It doesn't matter what we're talking about, he always texts long texts. They are never one worded!

Would you text a girl, or put that much effort into a text if you liked her?

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I would not be texting a girl on a daily basis unless I liked her.

I would usually control myself from doing this though. Initiating texts day after day more or less tells her that I like her...which can sound desperate. So, I usually won't text anyone on a daily basis for this reason. And most people I wouldn't want to text constantly either.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I know that I do, yeah. I guess some guys like to "play it cool"or whatever, but that never really made much sense to me. I just figure if I wanna text her then I'm gonna text her. No need to complicate things by playing around.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, I think he probably likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would if I had a girlfriend. But if it's just someone I'm seeing recently I'll text her in smaller amounts so I don't seem clingy

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate texting but I make an effort to text fairly frequently yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i always text girls every day that i like

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Not a guy but the could be busy or has other things going on at the moment that a don't allow him to text back as much as he would like.

0|0
    0|0