well he went MIA again,..where in the hell did he go?

so I met this guy off of a dating site back in sept2013 n this is the 2nd time this "issue" has happened..but I had a dream about him a few weeks ago so I msged him n told him..n we started talking again basically everyday for 2 weeks, getting to know eachother more, flirting, talking about hanging out..we have a lot in common,.ok so all is good..and then BAM he fell off of the face of the earth? (which he's a Capricorn and I read that its common with them..if u read into horoscopes) If u were to re read our convos you would also be confused. so a couple days later I kinda asked what was going on..and he said "sorry goin through some things"...ok.. couple days later I msged him again just kinda sayin how I liked talkin to him n I don't know whats going on but if he doesn't wanna talk to me anymore then to please just be honest n tell me..and it said that he read it (we talk on Facebook) and he didn't say anything..whats so hard about sayin "yea I got too much goin on prob gna have to cut this out"or whatever..well now I looked at our convo and it says that the message hasn't been read yet.. why the heck would he mark it as unread? lol and yes I know ur thinking why are u even wasting ur time..but im just curious if u have any opinions why he would seem interested n then go MIA..and the "unread" message..maybe he is just going through some things and I should just be patient..and if he stopped talkin to me the first time...why would he pick up where we left off basically..months later..n seemed excited to hear from me..

Most Helpful Girl

• My guess...he is MIA while he's dating someone else he met on the daring site. When that doesn't work out...he's back. I

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0