what is your worst date story?

to people confessing they love you the first night--to unknown period blood getting everywhere (ha?) what was YOUR worst date youve ever been on? and what did you do to get far away? :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I started talking with this girl online and we talked for 2 days then we had a date. I was so excited about it that I bought flowers which I have never done on a first date. Within 15 minutes of the date and having drinks she said this isn't working and I said what isn't working and she said I was boring when I was doing all the talking.then she said well let's just be friends and I said okay, I had bought movie tickets for that night so I said let's go see the rest of the movie and she said no sorry.

• hahahaa awe, im sorry! maybe talk less next time? be mysterious, or just stay yourself and find someone worth it!

• because she told you how she felt. so many women are bored to death and pretend to laugh at jokes that aren't funny. some will just tell you you aren't funny. im sorry it didn't work out for you but you can't force people to feel a certain way. and if she was boring, who cares anyway.

• I care cuz I tried my hardest and I really liked her

What Guys Said 5

• Met some girl online and the flirting over texts was unbelievably fun and spontaneous. Decided to ask them out on a date. Needless to say, that was a whole different story. She was boring and there was zero chemistry.

• Don't you hate that? Same thing happened to me once. Girl was so funny and witty and there was chemistry via text, which is ridiculous for someone you haven't actually met. Went on a date? Cold fish that didn't want to talk.

• i wouldn't say it was a bad date. in fact i still feel everything went well. i flew out to chicago to meet up with a woman that i had been talking with on the phone for 2 months. like i said the weekend went fine. no sex or anytihng but it went fine. after the weekend was over and i told her how i felt about her , she stopped all communication with me. never heard from her again. i found out about a month later she stopped communicating with me because of how i handled the pizza she was sharing with me. all i did was pick up one slice , put it down and took another. i mean i know what i did was wrong. but for god's sake i flew half way across the country to see her. the least she could have done was give me a second chance

• what? WOW, that is BRUTAL! hopefully you laugh about this now?

• that wasn't the worst part of it either. i ended up catching a case of the flu form that trip because i walked in the rain the morning i was gonna go back home. i had to go loock for a store to buy some asprin because i had a bad headache

• Taking a 2 hour train ride to meet a chick from the internet to get stood up because she had a date with someone else.

• I took this woman named Marsha out on a first date, I thought it went great and when I dropped her off. She introduced me to her dirty hippie husband who was waiting for her outside of where she lived.

• I really haven't had any terrible dates that I can think of. I suppose the worst one would have to be with a girl that I met on Tinder. We never exchanged full names, but I managed to find her on Facebook beforehand (she only went by her first/middle name). Things were going really well when we met, and then I mentioned something that I saw on Facebook that we hadn't actually talked about. I'm sure that I came off as a total creeper and admitted that I looked her up. Let's just say that she did not respond to me when I texted her next.

What Girls Said 3

• To many to name. When I was younger (6 years ago) - I would go on dates with people every month that I met online. One guy told me that even if I didn't want him to touch me I should allow it anyway because that's what he wanted. I think he is the worst date I've ever had. Another guy kept asking me over and over again if I wanted alcohol. The first time he asked I thought he was being nice and maybe wanted to treat me as a generous date but when he kept asking me the same question over and over again I concluded that he wanted to give me the date rape drug.

• wow, yikes. luckily you are smart enough to put that together! what creeps, are you still doing the online dating thing?

• Smart. Online is full of crazies. Any random working person will be sane and much better for dating.

• 523206720, you are one very intelligent women. i applaud you

• i went out to for food and movies with this guy and he dropped me at my train station cause i didn't want him to pay an extra fare to get back in.
    he held my hands the whole train ride and i was just went EH OKAY. he knew i didn't like him, i already told him. well, he leaned in for a kiss and i lightly pushed him away. then he pushed me against the wall and tried again.
    i think i was on a date and i didn't even know it.

• My friend set me up with a guy... and we met before, but then when we actually had a date, he came to the restaurant, he was already drunk.. he hit my head LOL