Do you ever peek when you're making out with someone?

I generally keep my eyes closed, but sometimes I'll open my eyes to catch a glimpse. I'm just curious if others do as well. Have you ever experienced the awkward moment where you open your eyes and then they do as well? Or you open your eyes and theirs are already open?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep I have. And yes, I've experienced the awkward moment. We laughed about it.

What Girls Said 8

• I think I would peek. And if we both peeked at the same time...well, then clearly we're both serial killers. That can be the only explanation!

• I do sometimes too. I remember I used to refuse to kiss anyone unless I could keep my eyes open. I felt weird closing them and not knowing if theirs were closed or not or what was going on around me. Now I'm not bothered by closing my eyes and I sometimes still open time for a split second or two just to see what's going on.

• yes i have a few times and saw that they were also looking. it was a bit close-up but i am a visual person and i need that visual stimuli.

• I do. I mean it's for a second and mostly because I want to make sure the other person is.
    I've done it and it's not awkward we ended up just laughing about it.

• My current whatever we are, won't keep his eyes off me the whole time. But he does keep eyes closed when kissing, I check sometimes. ;)

• I tend to lose myself in the moment but I've peeked in the past and it was really awkward.

• BUSTED! i close them right away if he peeks at the same time.

• i squeeze his buttcheeks

What Guys Said 1

• I love opening my eyes doing that. It's hard not to sometimes