Are there things you keep after a relationship?

What are things you keep?

I have this picture collage thing that my ex made. I have since moved on, but I still feel like it's very special and don't know if I should keep it still? (it's been a few years)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would defiantly just discard it because your holding on to memories that are unnecessary to have. What if you get a new women, she's going to be jealous and upset and jump to the conclusion that you have not moved on.
    But I give back everything, it's my way of turning over a new leaf. Just dash out any remembrance, even memories.

What Girls Said 5

• Shirts, i kept this fairy statue since I really loved it, and I kept a blue golden drip rose since my sister paid for half of it.

• stuffed animals or things i believe might be of use in the future like certain books

everything else i delete, toss, give away, or sell

• I say keep it for now. But when you finally settle down, I think it would be best to get rid of it, that would make your woman very jealous and question if things are truly over with that woman.

• I've kept everything my ex gave me. I kept the shirt, the stuffed animal, the Valentine's day card, the necklace he got me for Christmas, etc.

• Actually now. To be honest I throw everything away. If I break up, I don't want to be reminded of anything that has to do with my ex. Just my 2 cents

What Guys Said 3

• About two weeks after my last ex and I broke up, I threw EVERYTHING into the dumpster. It was cathartic and necessary for me to do.

• I burned everything 😏😏😏

• I still have the promise ring from my engagement