Would you date someone who is really chummy with their friends?

So the girl I'm dating is really chummy with her friends. I was at her birthday party this Sunday and she kissed on the lips (a peck, not a make out) every person who came in and out, guys and girls, over 30 people, they were all close friends of her. She's a very bubbly, sociable person to begin with. To be honest it bothers me but I didn't want to say anything as we're not exclusive and we've only been dating for a few weeks. Would you be bothered by it? Would you date someone who is like that? She's from Minnesota so I'm not sure if that's customary there or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Samuel, samuel samuellll, you're gonna get some bloody shit for this question, hahaha...you need an introvert ;)

• Hahaha don't sass me Gemmster! I do need an introvert indeed :)

• hahaha, I literally LOVE how I get most helpful even though I didn't directly answer your question...favouritism at it's finest ;)

What Girls Said 2

• I think as long as it was only a peck and only for greetings/goodbyes, it's okay. People in Europe always do that.

• Yeah no. That's not okay.

What Guys Said 1

• I mean thats weird but I dont think its a deal breaker by any means.