Dating sites, why won't you delete yours?

So I've been talking to this guy for months now. We've talked about marriage and kids, etc. He will call me pet names and send me kisses.
Basically, we are in a relationship and exclusive.
I've told him twice that it really bothers me that he has his account activated. He swore he deleted it the app (as he won't get on anymore). Yet, I've seen he has been getting on. Is he using me? He says he wants a relationship but friends too in his profile. I don't know what to think.
GAGs with dating sites, has this happened to you? Were you the one asking or secretly keeping the account?

Most Helpful Girl

• Long ago I also met up with a guy I met from a dating site and as soon as we hit it off he deleted his profile and so did I. I think it's common courtesy and shows that you have found what you are looking for. I think this guy has other motives and he shouldn't be having a dating profile if he is in a exclusive relationship. That's scumbag behavior.

What Guys Said 3

• I agree if i would meet a nice girl
    who could accept my fetishes, freak side
    i would delete sites i go on, i give her
    permission to check emails, passwords,
    i let her look through my phone etc
    if he loves you , he needs to let the
    dating sites go

• I certainly wouldn't be considering marriage till you know for sure. I think it's reasonable to delete your accounts.

• he is messing with your head. i dont think he is a sure thing

What Girls Said 1

• If his account shows different last online activities then he is lying and chatting up girls behind your back