Guys would do you like in girls?

Personality and physically wise. Can you name six things you love about us?

Most Helpful Guy

• In no order, all scrambled up

Your hair
    Lovely eyes
    Smile
    When you give me attention
    Friendliness
    Warmth
    Down to earthiness (apparently I have a strict auto correct lol)
    When you are genuine in every way
    A great sense of humor
    Goofiness
    Amazing personality
    Happiness
    When your body is a wonderland! I know that john mayer got the inspiration to write the song when he saw you walk down the street..

I stay short in words, very short

What Guys Said 11

• personality I like girls that are gentle, caring, feminine, general more submissive personality that doesn't always have get the last word in , loyal, honest , sweet

Physical is easy Short, petite, long hair , small ass , nice face, small mouth and those just right eyes , if she is a little top heavy it wouldn't hurt my feelings but doesn't matter that much

• Hmmm submissive. Could you perhaps give a little detail?

• last time I use that S word on girls here some got up set at me tried to tell me it meant all men beat and raped their wides daily , they been watching to much tv...but here goes anyway...lol

I am not taking about leather whips and handcuffs either (but not opposed to those either..lol)
      when I say submissive I defiantly mean the far opposite of dominate, she be general easy going to be submissive not HAVE TO HAVE everything her way at all cost. I thin the guy is responsible for the woman he is with and his word should be final but that doesn't mean most the time I would do exactly what she wanted to make her happy if that makes sense to you. you can't have two dominant personality's in a relationship one has to submit to the other and submission is basically respect to your partner

• personality= 1. nurturing 2. sweet 3. funny 4. energetic 5. clever 6. witty physical- 1.nice ass doesn't have to be big just nice lol 2. nice boobs same concept with the ass lol 3. nice face 4. hair 5. small nose 6. nice eyes.

• Physically:
    1) in shape
    2) long hair
    3) nice legs
    4) tan skin
    5) nice lips
    6) curvy

personally:
    1) sense of humor
    2) submissive
    3) intelligent (well, just not an airhead/ditz)
    4) kind
    5) caring
    6) relatively introverted

• Female specific ones are pretty much limited to T&A. I appreciate the same personal traits in both men and women, although I only sleep with the latter. Honesty, intelligence, passion and tolerance among other things.

• Only six, gosh it's gonna be hard and very incomplete.

Positivity
    Intelligence
    Kindness
    Being active
    Healthy body
    Accepts and gives love.

• If you have more give them too me!!!

• Personalty is what really counts

• How pretty they are 😍

• Appearance..

smile
    hair
    dress

Personality...

compassionate
    obedient
    hard working

• Intelligent
    Good sense of humor
    Kind hearted
    Generous
    Nurturing
    Family oriented
    Submissive
    Sexually hungry

• don't care about personality as long as she's a looker. Tall, brown/blonde hair, nice features big butt and boobs.

What Girls Said 1

• Interested to see the results.