Girls please help me girl I'm dating is mad at me.

So this girl I'm dating is mad at me, I had a long day walked 12 miles home because I got into an argument with my mom, so I went over to her house and I got mad because she fell asleep... I kinda wanted to get off that night because I had a horrable day, and I told her that and she said that I got mad because I didn't screw you good to know now she's ignoring everything I said but I did call her last night and asked if she was mad and what I can do to make my screw up all better she said nothing...
What do you suggest I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, basically you said to her that the only reason you came to see her was to get laid, not to be around her because you care.

Of course she's going to be mad.

Apologise and admit you said something stupid because you were tired and you love her and blahblahblah.

What Girls Said 3

• You treated your girlfriend like something just to stick your dick in. Apologise and tell her you were upset over your mum.

• Give her space.

What Guys Said 1

• you need to apologize. most girls don't want to feel like sex objects and that's what you did...on top of getting angry at her for falling asleep.

you need to explain that you had a bad day, were in a pissy mood and very unfairly took it out on her. explain that you will work hard to not make her feel the way you did.