Guys, has a girl ever confronted you about you ignoring her messages?

What happened, what did you think? I am speaking from saying it in a tactful manner, not going crazy or anything.
But I was being ignored and felt it was time to speak up.

Has this happened to you, what did you think? Did you feel badly or silly or just want to steer clear? Where was it going anyway since you were ignoring?

Also in my case, there was no disruption in service and he knew he'd not gotten back to me but fed me a lame excuse.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to text throughout the day. My current bf, who lives and hour away, rarely even has his phone on lol. This is something we had to work on. I told him I'd like to hear from him daily. I don't need long drawn out conversations but I need something, he said he understood. Since we've talked about it everything has been fine.

What Guys Said 2

• If I ignore a girl, it's because I don't like her. If she then comes to talk to me about it, I'll simply tell her I don't like her. No, this has never happened.

• No and I hope it won't happen I dont like being put on the spot

What Girls Said 2

• Once a guy ignored a few texts I sent, so I asked him about it the next day when I saw him. Turns out his phone cancelled the message he sent back to me, so he thought I was ignoring him. It's not really a big deal.

• No, I never have and no one has done it to me. I think stuff like that is annoying...