I'm meeting up later with a guy that I met on Tinder earlier... any tips? Like how to be safe?

He's coming to my college... we're gonna get high and watch a movie...

My college is super tiny and close-knit... there will be people everywhere. And I told friends what time he is coming here, and where we will be when so they are going to surprise check in. I'm also going to check in with them every 10 minutes

Most Helpful Guy

• Start with not getting high with a guy you don't know. Obviously getting a feel for him in a public place, sober, would seem safer.

What Guys Said 4

• be in a public place, make sure people are around. tell friends that you are having a guy over and just ask if they can sort of stay nearby in case things get weird

• That does not sound safe at all. Be careful!!! Meet in a busy public setting.

Drugs (I know, I know...it's only marijuana, haha) plus him coming into your residence plus first meeting does not equal safe. At all.

• What do you mean be safe? He's not going to murder you... But he's gonna try to have sex with you.

Inviting a guy over to get high and watch movies is essentially saying "hey, let's have sex". If you really don't want to have sex with him, you've out yourself in the worst possible position to avoid it

• I suggest meeting in a public place

What Girls Said 4

• That is so cool!! I want to try tinder sometime! I see you're doing the public space so you're safe, probably doing everything that needs doing :)

• How to be safe? for the first time, meet him in a public place, to show him where you live...and don't get high with him

• I would not let a complete stranger know where I live, let alone let him inside. Like Dodgers said, you should meet somewhere public and have dinner or coffee or something instead.

• First step: Don't get high with a total stranger. Second step: Meet in a public place. Do you want to have sex with him? I think tinder is mostly for hook ups so be prepared for that.

• no, I'm not down sex and I made that VERY clear and he said that was cool