Girls, what's one nicest/sweetest thing a guy has done for you?

Just want to know what they have done. What made it so special?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a lot of things but the first one that came to mind is from a few years ago. There was this huuuuuge snowstorm and I was snowed in at home by myself. I didn't have any food in the house, my laptop charger had broken, and I was just really miserable. So my guy friend walked 3 miles in that horrid blizzard to bring me food and to lend me his charger.

What Girls Said 9

• It was with this guy I was dating. We were on our first or second date and we were in his car. He is really into electronic, EDM music (what ever its called) and I like rock. While we were driving he starts playing Led Zeppelin because he knew I really like them.
    I don't know it was really sweet and showing he was making some sort of effort to take an interest in what i like.

• A lot, a guy saved my life, taught me how to walk again (with some help from his brother), went down on his knees and sang Be the one - The Fray to me. He always made me feel special <3

• I came to school dressed up in a silly Halloween costume and asked a guy if I looked "PWETTY". He coyly replied "you always look pretty".

• honestly, just running out of the car to open my door, or something simple like that speaks volumes.

• Took care of me when I was sick. Told me I'm beautiful even when I was sick and I thought I looked like hell! :)

• shows up at my doorstep at 12 am for my birthday every year :)

• A guy at my old office used to bring me my favourite chocolate whenever he went out for lunch. It made me feel great and that was so sweet of him haha :)

• Ran all the way down from a 4 story building to just see if I was ok or if i need to be walked home

• Flew in half away around the world for my birthday.

What Guys Said 0