What's the most romantic thing you've done?

John Legend wrote All of me
While thinking of his wife.
I think that is super duper romantic.
I would cry of joy if a guy ever did that for me. Such a sweet sincere song.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this counts for Valentine's day I drew my gf a picture of a bouquet of flowers (I'm ok at drawing) I put a lot time of into that. And then I wrote her a poem to go with the flowers (and I'm an ok writer I've been told) basically saying I didn't buy you flowers because flowers will eventually lose their life but this picture will last forever like I hope we do.

And I got her a necklace too

What Guys Said 6

• I haven't done anything overly romantic.

Robin Thicke did the same thing with the song "Lost without you".

Its a beautiful song, the deluxe version has a violin playing. The song reminds me of James Blunt's "Goodbye my lover" song, except that song is opposite of what "All of me" makes you feel.

• Met a girl a month before Valentine's day.. I dressed up nice, bought her flowers and bought chocolates as a surprise, deff she was not expecting it, but she loved it..i really liked her, i even thought i was a bit intense

• When I flip the switch to "I'm now in love" I just say really romantic creative stuff 24/7. I think everyone does. I don't do crazy huge gestures. That's for kids.

• eating my lunch early ~~

So romantic!

• I never had a girlfriend or a lady I was dating or romantically pursuing ( that she actually knew of ;) ). But this one girl I really like, who didn't like me back in the end, participated in a tennis tournament in our city and her name was actually on the signs and billboards around town ( not headline) so when they forgot to give her a poster I stole one printed on a metal sign lol.

• My ex-gf's birthday was in November and it was a rough winter (anyone on East Coast can relate). Anyways, I threw her a party with some of her friends and sang for her. Afterwards, after all the guests left, I spent the night at her house with a movie marathon by the fire with bowls of popcorn and rocky road ice cream.

What Girls Said 0