How does an "I miss you" text make you feel?

So guys and girls the title says it all - how does an "i miss you" text make you feel. Is it more meaningful when its from your SO? What about if its the girl/guy your talking too but not yet officially anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it, it's always nice to be missed no matter who you are. If I were you I would tell this person that you miss them. What they say back will tell you a lot, if they say it back to you then I could continue to say it whenever you felt it. If not though I would wait awhile before talking again, no one likes someone who is needy. Trust me :/

What Guys Said 3

• I've only gotten one and it was about 5 years ago. I can't remember exactly how it made me feel but I think I felt a lot of indifference.

• It always good to feel wanted and missed.

• Instant feeling of affection :)

What Girls Said 3

• Typically they make me feel happy and loved, regardless of who they're from. It means they were thinking of me and decided well I should let her know I miss her. It's nice to be thought of.

• I makes me feel Loved

• I like 'I miss you' texts from my friends! :)