okcupid question: Would you consider being in a relationship with someone who has had homosexual sex? and why?

how come people seem to be ok if their partner have been with a partner from the same gender? does it not impose competition or is it something else?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I would not be deterred from pursuing a relationship with a woman just because she is bisexual or hetero-flexible.

• It depends. If she's open to a threesome, then yes. If she just wants to sleep with her friends when we're fighting, or she's too tired for me and goes to some girl instead, then no thanks.

If it's in her past then as long as her sexual history isn't extensive then sure I guess... I could never be with a girl that has been with a lot of guys.

• I wouldn't care being with a girl whose
    bisexual who likes other girls i would
    rather she would be open with me than
    live a lie, no it doesn't impose
    competition with me

• Eh. I wouldn't have a problem with a girl who'd been with another girl.

• STD's !!!

guy guy or girl girl

know who your with and whos with them!!!

• Wouldn't bother me. I think two girls together is hot, and as far as competition goes, if she's a cheater then straight or bi, she'd find a way so that won't make any difference.

• no, i have seen lezzys in real at my workplace and they were GROSS and knew that they were GROSS, to enjoy how i was grossed seeing their dirty deeds. that was a sexual assault on me and they did as soon as the boss was out the door. i wouldn't want to be with such gals. if i had a girl, she had to be straight of course and that not in the sense of the world where 2 women suck each other during a threesome with some johnny, i mean real STRAIGHT women who love men.

• Yeah, I would. But she shouldn't expect it to be a turn-on for me or anything like that.

• It wouldn't bother me if it was an experimental thing.

• I see nothing wrong with women having sex with other women. So yes, I would.

• is it because there's nothing to threaten you? because a woman won't compete with you?

• Well I'm not the type to really get threatened so there is that. But honestly it's nothing along those lines. If a girl I was dating admitted to one time being in a lesbian relationship or enjoyed lesbian sex I would see that as a possibility for a future 3 some. Which I'm always down for.

• To sum it up. I find it sexy.

• Sure! Why would I care who they've had sex with in the past or if they're bisexual

As long as I'm the only one who gets to fuck her while we're dating, it's all good

• No. I would assume she's promiscuous and doesn't really care who she sleeps with. Maybe an unfair judgement but that's the way it is. There's no point in having a serious relationship with a girl who is bi since I'm not looking for a threesome,

• No I like my girls straight.

• Gosh, I hope so. My Ex I told my past to (And still struggle with) she was okay with it. She drew the line at, if I go for another dude she could not be my GF anymore. That's very fair.

Another woman I told it to freaked out and ran away.

Honestly, I have done just about everything sexually you can imagine. I drew the line at children because I would never do to a child what was done to me. Ever.

I realize that my fulfillment will never be with another man, in either role. (Dom/sub)

I have a lot of healing to do. My scarred past haunts me often.

Today I hold onto a hope that there is a woman out there who will look past it- maybe even understand it- and bolster me. Hold me up when I do not even have the strength to hold myself up anymore. That's what I need.

• Now, if she wanted me to sleep with another man, that's where I draw the line.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. There's really no reason why except that I wouldn't care.