Girls. If an attractive guy asked for a kiss, would you kiss him?

Whether it be at a park, at a mall, on the sidewalk, out even in the middle of a lunch date with your girls: Would you kiss a guy you found to be attractive if he asked you to, in the middle of whatever you're doing?

• Yes
    32% (10)30% (3)32% (13)Vote
  • No
    68% (21)70% (7)68% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Not if I don't know him that's weird!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Just because a guy is attractive, doesn't mean he gets to do whatever the fuck he wants.

I don't care if he's Brad Pitt or whoever the fuck is considered the male hotness representative nowadays. Walking up to stranger girls asking for kisses is so arrogant.

"Hey babezes, I'm a conceited little shit, who thinks it's alright to be a creeper. But like I'm like hawt and shit, so it's cool."

4|0
    0|0
    • That was literally the first thing that popped into my head but I decided not to put it in my answer. Haha thanks for doing it for me though! I agree 100%.

• I'd never kiss a strange regardless of how hot he is. I'm constantly confronting with this in clubs where guys think it's odd when a girl doesn't want to full on go at it with them. It's gross to just kiss a guy you know nothing about.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if I was alone or with my friends. I wouldn't if I was with my parents or brother.

0|1
    0|0
  • If he's a stranger? No. God knows where his mouth has been. Gross.
    But if it's someone I'm attracted to and interested in, and someone I know from before, then maybe.

0|1
    0|0
  • No... I would run away.

0|0
    0|1
  • Well even if I didn't have a boyfriend I'd still say no, I'd think it was a prank. I'm npt pretty enough for attractive guys to be interested in kissing me just for the heck of it, so I'd instantly be suspicious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone has actually done that before at school they were doing a competition to see who could get the most kisses and I didn't kiss him. I wouldn't kiss someone I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • A kiss on the cheek; yea sure, on the lips no

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha nah.. Not someone random

0|0
    0|0
  • On the cheek maybe, on the mouth NO.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope but maybe if he looked like Orlando Bloom's twin.

0|0
    0|0
  • If im single at the time and im having a good day probably but im really shy about stuff like that so id probably just stand there frozen

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol if I am single and he isn't an a hole than sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was single and in the mood for it, sure why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that guy is a stranger, nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's weird. I'd be creeped out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am muslim so no but i would do if im not

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• In those situations no, but I've found while dancing at a club most girls will not only kiss but will usually make the first move. That's just my experience. But they are often (not always drunk too) so that changes it a little.

1|1
    0|0