Should I tell to my boyfriend that my first kiss with him was my first kiss for me?

It happened at 20. It's been 4 months from that day and we are still together.
Until now I have kept it to myself because I know that kissing for the fisrt time at 20 it's very late. But sometimes I have considered telling this to him. It's just a fact of my life, even if it is a failure.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I honestly don't think it will make much difference either way, in terms of the outcome of your relationship.

However, by telling him, you would be honest with him and it's always best to be honest and willing to communicate and share with your partner.

I hope something I've said is helpful. Have a very blessed day!

• What caused you to suddenly think about whether you should tell him or not? Why did you not tell him on the day your first kiss happened?
    I'm almost 24 and never kissed or been on a date. So what? There is no specific age by which you have to lose your virginity or have a first kiss by. There is nothing for you to be embarrassed about.
    If you think that letting him know he was your first kiss will result in something good, tell him. If not, don't. It's your choice.

• You should tell him because that will make him warm and gooey on the inside.

• I don't think you should tell him directly because it would run counter to one's desire,you should just appear shy then tell him

What Girls Said 2

• No, I think it is irrelevant

• I agree with zombiebabe.
    It's a personal choice. If you think first kiss was a special, let him know. Or is it that you don't know how to tell him?