I like this girl but got really annoyed at the way she talks a lot?

I had really wanted to date her but now I'm having doubts that I could handle her or that i'd stay interested in her for long . she was away at school and I hadn't seen her for a bit but ran into her at local pub where she also works but when I saw her last night she was not working just with a gf and we sat at bar together ( not an official date or anything like that just ran into her ) , I talked just to her for bit but most of time she just talked to gf and about stuff I felt was really unimportant and she'd just go on and on about it. I was just so annoyed but did feel she was genuinely interested in me. I do like her personality but feel she is a bit into her self maybe , or maybe she just talks too much and I don't talk nearly as much so maybe were not as good a fit at that level.

Most Helpful Girl

• Then find another girl that doesn't annoy you

What Girls Said 2

• Since it was just a 'pop up' meet up, I wouldn't consider how she acts personally. If it was an actual date then yes I'd question it. Try to be around her more, just having a one night experience doesn't actually explain what type of person she is. Go ahead, ask her out! Life's too short! :)

• She was with a friend I know my guy acts somewhat different around his friends and im just like wtf? you're so weird but when its me and him we get along perfectly

What Guys Said 0