Guys would you find it awkward or weird if a 22 year old girl was completely inexperienced like never kissed yet?

I have a hot or not account and guys have said I'm cute/pretty not to be shallow or anything. But what would you think if this were the case? I'm not super religious just haven't met any guys yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm almost 24 and never kissed or dated. I am not ashamed to admit it. If I found out that a girl around my age was in a similar standing I would be totally fine with it. Happy actually.
    Also, there is no specific age by which you are expected or supposed to have your first kiss or lose your virginity. It comes at a different time for everyone due to all kinds of natural reasons. I say you should be happy that you did not experience those things with someone you regret doing it with. Wait until you find the right guy. It will be more special that way.

What Guys Said 6

• In this age of the internet not a lot of people have social skills compared to years ago. So people can say stuff over the net but be terrified to in person. Even things like making eye contact terrify people now. So it is no surprise that you aren't being approached.

Some girls get cocky and assume guys are intimidated of them, but they have other attitude problems which are offputting and don't realize it. Don't go down that path. Just try to reach out and meet people.

• As long as you don't find it unattractive or weird for a 26 year old guy to be in the same boat as you. Then no. I would feel like I could relate to them more.

And the fact that you are not waiting for Religious reasons and just haven't found the right guy yet or had an opportunity to socialize with guys much is a Huge Plus.

• thanks, glad there are some guys in my position :)

• Not weird but leave things go with the flow
    i'm 46 never experience real sex life

• I wouldn't think too much of it.

• Not at all, i would like it very much.

• Weird, yes. But it's a good thing as long as she isn't waiting until marriage or something.

What Girls Said 0