Girl always just texts me hey everyday then just no reply.?

Should I just ignore this girl I kinda like who texts me heyy like everyday and wen I say something back she won't reply till like the next day?

• Ignore
  • Text her first

Most Helpful Girl

• She may be giving you a rude and crude hint that she is Not Into you, and with her belittling behavior, is hoping, in turn, to Push a few of your buttons, which she obvious has.
    If 'Hey' is the only thing she is sending, And nothing else with It, then maybe it's time to 'Reply' to her with this: Hay is for horses...Have you had enough yet?
    Then, put her on your pay no mind list, and see how she likes it. I can guarantee she Won't, Nor will she be texting you 'Every day' with her hair brain hello's.
    She's most likely rolling her eyes around with the laughs and the giggles. It's a slap in your face, And your time now to Shut the lion's mouth.xx

What Girls Said 5

• ignore her find someone with better communication skills

• forget about it

• Ignore her. Or when she says "hey" be like "bye"

• She's playing games.

• Maybe connection is lost or has no connection... or your phone or hers isn't getting reception at same time everyday...who knows

What Guys Said 1

• haha ignore her.
    If a person really likes you then they would make every effort to give you some of their time.
    This girl is obviously playing games because 99% of girls have their cell phones with them all day long :P