Kissing before you date? Good idea or no?

Is it ok to kiss someone before you start dating them or is that a bad way to start off a new relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on the kiss, a kiss on the cheek or a quick kiss on the lips no problem.
    I know people who made out before they started dating and it made no difference.
    It's up to you :)
    So, if you don't feel comfortable, don't do it but really nothing will change whether you are dating or not :)
    Good luck ^_^

What Guys Said 1

• can be I kiss me female friends so why not someone your going to date

What Girls Said 3

• I made out with a guy twice before we started to hang out together. I just assumed at the time that was all he wanted from me though and it has impacted on the way I feel about him. I've seen him four times since and I'm still conflicted on whether or not he just wants me sexually and not for anything more.

• i had the same problem with another guy and thats why i'm wondering if it has an effect on a new relationship

• Two dates in I think you're fine.

• okok thanks girl

• he might not want to date you; if you do that

• Why do you say that? Explain please :)

• i was talking to both of you, you're right to say that it would make it too easy and also he is single and we go on dates all the time so he's not stringing me along or anything like that. i just want to know if kissing him before we start dating (if we start dating) is such a good idea because i don't want to make it seem like that's all i'm good for.

• If you are already going on dates; i would say no; its ok to kiss. If that's what you want

• There's nothing wrong with it in my opinion