Guys, do you still believe that a girl can actually genuinely be into you?

As in she would actually want to spend time with you without wanting anything else but your presence from you. That she could like you as much as you like her?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is getting harder and harder to nowadays. I think someone out there does but it just means swimming through many bad dates until I land one.

What Girls Said 5

• I know the question was dedicated to boys, but as a girl, I would like to share my opinion: YES, it can totally happen. If I'm in love with someone, then cuddling is far enough. We don't even need to talk - just being close to each other, feeling his warmth is really good.

• Same holds true for men. I gave up on that misguided notion a long time ago.

• I wonder this about men! Not sure if I would believe a guy was genuinely into me to be honest

• It totally happens.. I'm so beyond cccrazy about my guy :)

• That's what I want from a guy, but it seems they hate that. They take me as needy or clingy.

What Guys Said 5

• That's what my wife does. Sometimes she travels the entire way from our home to my study place or working place (both more than 1h by train one way) just to be back with me that one hour earlier.

• No I dont believe that anymore

Every time it seemed like it was going to happen, it didnt, so I dont have any hopes that it will

• To a degree, yes.

• At some point yes I do.

• I actually don´t believe that. It´s OK though I´m pretty ugly and probably not a nice person too. There´s nothing I have to offer women want.