Is it bad I text other guys instead of my boyfriend?

Sometimes my boyfriend gets super clingy and texts me all the time so I tell him i'm gonna take a shower or a nap or something just so I don't talk to him because it gets super annoying. But I mean sometimes other guys text me when im "napping" and so I text them. Is that bad? (By the way its not a too serious of a relationship. Just like 2-3 weeks.)

What Guys Said 2

• Yes , your young that's why your doing this
    your not ready for a boyfriend just be friends
    with guys

• Your boyfriend sounds annoying.

How would you feel if your boyfriend was texting other girls?

• He's not legit annoying. He's actually really sweet but he has his moments where he just gets super clingy. I literately told him 2 hours ago that I would text him later tonight because I had a lot of stuff to do and he texted me. I mean it's sweet, but sometimes I just dont like it lol

• And I dont flirt with the other guys, but he has this "friend" and he always talks to her in the hallway AND she's on his snapchat Best Friends list..

What Girls Said 0